- Ice Cube will direct the gritty drama "Chrome and Paint", for Walt Disney Pictures.
- The project as a hardcore R-rated movie where young people die in drive-bys, but with Disney involved it will be turned into a father-son story centering around a car.
- Cube is co-writing the screenplay with with Eva Vives.
- The story will focus on a teen who is left fatherless and begins to rebuild a car that belonged to his father.
- Cube will play a friend of the father's who helps.
Source: The Hollywood Reporter
Related Titles: Chrome and Paint