Wayfaring Strangers: Project announced, Murphy, Gambon to star
- Cillian Murphy ("Inception") is in negotiations to star in the psychological suspense drama "Wayfaring Strangers", Chic Films and Treasure Entertainment announced at Cannes today.
- Stephen Bradley has written the screenplay and will direct.
- The WWII-set dramatic thriller follows a unit of British paratroopers captured by German soldiers in a remote farmhouse, where a young Jewish couple is hiding.
- Sylvie Testud, Niels Arestrup and Michael Gambon are also in talks to join the cast.
- Filming is set to start this August.