Survivor: Jovovich, Brosnan, Thompson and Bassett to star
- James McTeigue is set to direct the thriller "Survivor", for Millennium Films.
- The film will star Milla Jovovich as a State Department employee newly posted to the American embassy in London, where she is charged with stopping terrorists from getting into the U.S. That puts her right in the line of fire and she is targeted for death and framed for crimes. Discredited, she is forced to go on the run while she tries to clear her name and stop a large-scale terrorist attack set for New Year’s Eve in Times Square.
- The cast will also include Pierce Brosnan, Emma Thompson and Angela Bassett.
- Phil Shelby has written the screenplay.
- The film is set to start filming this coming January in London.