- Robert De Niro, Diane Keaton, Katherine Heigl and Amanda Seyfried are set to star in family comedy "Gently Down the Stream". The film will be called "The Big Wedding" for its international release.
- Justin Zackham ("The Bucket List") will write the screenplay and is set to direct for Two Ton Films and Millennium Films.
- The story centers on a long-divorced couple who, for the sake of their adopted son's wedding and his biological mother, pretend they are still married. They quickly learn that acting the part isn't easy, especially when their past, present and future unravel for all to see.
- De Niro and Keaton will play the parents.
- Filming is scheduled to start this July in Connecticut.
- Nu Image/Millennium Films is presenting the project at Cannes.
Related Titles: The Big Wedding