- Isabella Rossellini has joined the cast of "The Zigzag kid", a coming-of-age drama based on the David Grossman's novel.
Vincent Bal has co-written the script with Jon Gilbert and will direct.
The story follows 13-year-old Nono, a police detective's son, on a journey from Holland to the South of France.
- Rossellini will portray singer Lola Ciperola, one of two shady characters who come into the boy's life.
- Burghart Klaussner ("The White Ribbon"), Thomas Simon and Fedja van Huet have also joined the cast.
- Klaussner will play master thief Felix Glick, Simon will play Nono and van Huet is set to play Nono's detective father.
- Filming is scheduled to take place this summer in locations around Europe.
Related Titles: The Zigzag Kid