Overdrive: Project announced, Pettyfer and Goode to star
- Alex Pettyfer ("I am number four") and Matthew Goode ("Watchmen") have signed on to star in the action thriller "Overdrive".
- Antonio Negret ("Transit") is set to direct and Pierre Morel ("Taken") will produce as well as serve as the action and art supervisor.
- The story follows a pair of handsome and adventurous brothers, known for being high-profile car thieves, who travel to the South of France looking for new challenges and come across a tough local crime boss.
- The budget is set at around $30 million.
- Kinology is presenting the project at Cannes.